1. Can real products be different from those showcased on the website?
Keep in mind that our products are taken photos of in settings with special lighting. As monitors have different tones, one and the same color may be displayed differently. Please note: Our jeans are made by hand at the factory conveyor-belt-style which means that pairs of jeans of the same model line may slightly differ from each other in shade or print.
2. What is your return and exchange policy?
You may return your goods. We will bear the costs of shipping in the cases listed below:
- You received a model of jeans different from the one which you ordered.
- The goods you received have a manufacture defect such as poor color uniformity, ruptures at the seams and ripped fabric, altered shape of pieces or damaged accessories.
- The size of the item does not match the one you selected when placing the order. For instance, you picked a 26 but ended up with a size of 27.
- The color of the item does not match the one you selected when placing the order. For example, you ordered a pair of black CORE jeans but were shipped a pair of red jeans instead.
You are also at liberty to return a product that does not suit you in terms of the color, size or style. In this case, however, we will not cover the shipping costs.
Goods of proper quality are returned at your expense within 14 days from receiving the parcel.
The product will be accepted provided it bears no traces of having been in use. That means that it has to be in marketable condition with intact consumer properties, labels and tags. Inscriptions, symbols, address marks and other things shall not be allowed on products, their package, labels or tags.