- 2. The basic definitions found in the Policy
- 3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- 4. Objectives of personal data processing
- 5. Legal grounds for personal data processing
- 6. The procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
- 7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- 8. Final provisions
1. The overarching goal and condition set by the Operator in carrying out its activities is respect for individual human and civil rights and freedoms during personal data processing, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This policy pursued by the Operator with regard to personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors surfing the website at http://genderdenim.com/.
2. The basic definitions found in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data is personal data processing by means of computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data is the temporary termination of personal data processing (except in cases where the processing is required to clarify the personal data);;
3. The website at the link http://genderdenim.com/ is a combination of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the web address http://genderdenim.com/;
4. The personal data information system is an array of personal data stored in databases coupled with information technologies and hardware and software which ensure that they are processed;
5. Depersonalization of personal data involves actions the carrying out of which results in it being impossible to determine the appurtenance of personal data to a particular User or another the subject of personal data without relying on additional information;
6. Processing of personal data involves any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) carried out with or without the use of automated equipment in relation to personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data;
7. The Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, organizing and/or processing personal data either independently or jointly with other persons as well as defining the objectives of personal data processing, the make-up of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) carried out with personal data;
8. Personal data are any information related directly or indirectly to a certain or defined User http://genderdenim.com/;
9. The User is any visitor to the website at http://genderdenim.com/;
10. Provision of personal data are actions aimed at personal data being disclosed to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data are any actions aimed at personal data being disclosed to an indefinite group of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquainting an unlimited number of persons with personal data, including personal data disclosures in the media, personal data placements in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data by any other means;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to a state authority in the territory of a foreign state, foreign physical person or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data represents any actions that result in the destruction of personal data beyond retrieve with no possibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which tangible media of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Name, last name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Telephone numbers;
4. Year, month, date and place of birth;
5. The Website at http://genderdenim.com/ collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services.
The data mentioned above are united under the general concept of Personal Data further throughout the text of the Policy.
4. Objectives of personal data processing
1. The objective of processing the personal data of the User is to inform the User by sending emails; concluded, performed and terminated civil contracts; provision of access to the User to the services, information and/or materials found on the website at http://genderdenim.com/;
2. The Operator also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events;
3. De-identified user data collected by means of Internet statistics services serve the purpose of collecting information about the User's actions on the Website http://genderdenim.com/ as well as improving the quality of the Website http://genderdenim.com/ and its contents.
5. Legal grounds for personal data processing
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently by means of the special forms found on the Website at http://genderdenim.com/. The User agrees with this Policy by filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator;
6. The procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is achieved through legal, organizational and technical measures put in place required to meet in full the requirements of the legislation in effect in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safekeeping of personal data and takes all measures possible to prevent unauthorized persons fr om accessing personal data.
2. Under no circumstances will the User's personal data be transferred to third parties, except for instances wh ere it is required to conclude, perform and terminate the Contract as well as to comply with the legislation in force.
3. In the event inaccuracies are identified in personal data, the User may update them independently by sending a respective notification to the Operator to the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org marked as “Personal data update”.
4. The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his or her consent to have his or her personal data processed by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked as “Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. Prior to any cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator shall ensure that the foreign state to whose territory personal data are intended to be transferred provides reliable protection for the rights of personal data subjects.
2. Cross-border transfers of personal data to the territory of foreign states which do not meet the above-mentioned requirements may be conducted only provided there is a written consent obtained from the personal data subject for the cross-border transfer of his or her personal data and/or for performing the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The User is welcome to seek any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy shall remain valid indefinitely until replaced by a newer version.
3. You can find the current version of the Policy freely available on the Internet at http://genderdenim.com/.